We’re continuing our journey through the Book of John. We’re exploring chapter 5, verses 16-47. Make sure you grab a friend or two and read the Scriptures together. And, when you’re done, answer the following questions:
1. What did you like about what you read?
2. What didn’t you like about what you read?
3. What didn’t you understand?
4. What did you learn about God/Jesus?
5. How are you going to apply what you’ve learned?
And, of course, we’ll see you this Sunday for our Sunday Gathering and Communion Service.